564 Rose Avenue, Venice California

The Golden State is a lifestyle store and gallery featuring California brands from fashion to furniture and art that reflect the way we live. info@thegoldenstatestore.com

golden state featured brands

88 orange, ash francomb, bennett malibu, cali dreaming, calleen cordero, clare vivier, earl reid, esther pottery, fahmina, faye castillo, feed handcrafts, kerry cassill, limeade california, luna garcia, maurice connolly, not neutral, rebecca norman, roost, rough linen, surfmonk, salt swimwear, tigerlily



Saturday, September 25, 2010

Adventures in The Golden State-Yosemite

The way I see it, the sooner you get your kids to Yosemite the better. I've been dragging my 12-year old up Mt. Whitney and other mountains all his life, it's part of who he is. He needs it now, as I do, to get away from the city and the noise, TV and cell phones. I must admit there are few things I like better than when my Blackberry is out of range.                                           
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment